|Who We Serve
|The Center takes a holistic view of youth
as individuals and as part of a family, peer group, school, and community.
We work most often with those in a position to impact positively the
well-being of youth and families – where they live, work, play,
worship, go to school, and pursue services.
- School Administrators and Staff
- Community-Based and Faith-Based Groups
- Juvenile Justice Agencies
- Health and Human Services Agencies
- Government Agencies
- Professional and Civic Organizations
- Colleges and Universities
- Corporations and Business Organizations