| Consultation & Education Service
As New Jersey’s premier center for the diagnosis, treatment
and research of mental health disorders in older adults, our expert
faculty and researcher professionals from the Robert Wood Johnson
Medical School at UMDNJ are committed to sharing this knowledge
with the doctors, psychologists, APNs, nurses, social workers and
other health care professionals we train.
The COPSA Consultation and Education Service delivers unique training
programs for Hospitals, Inpatient Psychiatric Units, Nursing Homes,
Assisted Living Facilities, Day Programs and other Health Care Organizations.
- Professional contact hours for social workers, nurses and other
- Access to the latest research, theories and practice.
- Custom designed trainings and materials to meet your specific
needs and goals
- Instructors who are university based experts.
- Data driven techniques and methodologies.
- Training tools that reinforce and support your trainings such
as procedural manuals, quick reference guides and interactive
- Ongoing consultations and follow up “mini trainings”
to reinforce what your staff has learned.
For more information or to meet with one of our consultants, please
call 800 424-2494.