An integrated service delivery system of
the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
University Behavioral HealthCare, while upholding the mission
of the University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, is
dedicated to excellence in providing behavioral health services
to the people of New Jersey.
We are committed to being a leader in the delivery of effective,
compassionate and accessible care that is informed by research
University Behavioral HealthCare, a leader in the advancement
of mental health for the people of New Jersey and the nation.
- Accessibility of services to the people of New Jersey, especially
those who are the most ill, disadvantaged, and in need.
- Treatment approaches that have demonstrated effectiveness.
- The promotion of research and innovative programming that
occurs in an open-minded spirit of inquiry.
- The education of professionals and students through clinical
training and the development of academic programs and courses.
- Our obligation to the larger community through primary prevention,
outreach, consultation and training activities, and through
efforts to ensure collaboration and continuity of care among
all service providers.
- Respect and honor for all cultures and diversity of the people
we serve, and support the viability and integrity of the communities
in which they live.